Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

T4 W1 Tuesday /Wednesday

walt: write a persuasive letter.

Purpose: To convince/persuade .

Success Criteria for opening paragraph
  1. Title
  2. I started with a question.   Should...
  1. I stated my point of view clearly in the introduction.  I think…..
  2. I backed my argument with evidence and detail.


Dear Mr Hendriks


Introduction

reduced , lunch time , shorten  

Paragraph 2
Fun activity
Paragraph 3
more time with my friend
Paragraph 4




conclusion


Dear Mr Hendricks

Should we shorten our lunch time ?

I think that  we should shorten our  lunch time for only half an hour sox
we could  go home early. My reason a we shorten our lunch time so we  can
go home and do more fun activity and spend more time with our famil
and our friend too.  

If you shorten the lunch time i wil got more time to play with my friend
and my family also.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Villiami
All I have to say is check your words.

Post a Comment